Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why Do I Travel? I'll Tell You! (In Case You Don't Remember)

So it is certainly no secret that I spend much of my time travelling and seeing cool stuff. The one question that I have not yet answered is why. Why do I stay in crazy hotel rooms with wasps and drive Lego shaped rental cars? Why do I have strange encounters at rest areas and get bear hugged by Hall of Fame Baseball players? The answer is very simple. It's my job! Sort of. Here's how this all breaks down. I work for FUN Enterprises, a novelty entertainment company that sends me all over the country making fun swag like key chains and dry erase boards with people's pictures. Basically I bounce from college to college, invading campuses and bringing our programs to their events. It's SO MUCH FUN. (If there was sound on this, that would be really really loud!!!) In addition to loving the fact that I get to visit places all over the country that I'd probably never know about if it weren't for this job, I get to be the new kid on campus everyday and have FUN all the time. I mean, how could I not have fun taking a group of college students and putting their faces on a coffee mug? Seriously. Without going into too much detail now and giving away all the fun and exciting details, I'll leave you with this, a few examples of what I do for work:

No comments:

Post a Comment