Tuesday, April 6, 2010

As it turns out, you do sometimes get what you pay for...

You may remember when I mentioned that my hotel room in Rochester was a sweet $45 find. If you don't, news flash: I got a $45 hotel room last night. I think I may have figured out why it was such a deal. (please notice photo that features the one person shower stall) Yep that's right, a one person stand up shower stall. In almost two years on the job, I have NEVER encountered a hotel with a shower quite this small. Yes, I've stayed in teeny tiny rooms that only had enough space for a bed. Yes, I've been in bathrooms so small that my giant 5'9" body could barely turn around or close the door that had normal sized showers. No, I've never stayed at a hotel with a one person stand up shower stall. Having trouble picturing just how small this is? Let's just say it's a good thing I wasn't planning on shaving my legs today because that really wasn't an option. And now onto bigger and brighter hotel rooms! I've made it to lovely Mattoon, IL and the always enjoyable and always comfortable Baymont Inn. I have a desk, a chair with an ottoman and a full size shower. It's the little things people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment