Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vacation Recap: A Long Time Coming

The first week back from vacation is a tough one. Always has been, always will be. I won't go so far as to say that my week back was impossible, but the scenery in Vancouver, BC left me begging for more and it certainly would have been nice to get a few more days in. Since vacations only happen once a year, it looks like I'll be living vicariously through my collection of photos for the next 12 months instead. The story of our adventures is long and full of delicious details, so I think the only thing to do in this case is keep the entry short and to the point.

Our very first stop after getting off the plane...


Vancouver at night...


The best place in North Vancouver to get a facial (thanks Moe!)...


The chilly but BEAUTIFUL waters of Lynn Canyon...


Lost Lake up at Whistler...


The view from our hotel room (thanks Mom and Dad!)...


Beautiful, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Almost makes me want to go there. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete